1. Sirimanna GMP: Changing role of the Sri Lankan Dermatologist. Editorial, Sri Lanka Journal of Dermatologists Volume 14, 2010.
2. Dewapura DR: Communicating for Health Leprosy control in Sri Lanka. In World health forum. Volume 15; 1994:173.
3. Dissanayake S: Relative lack of clinical disease among household contacts of tuberculosis patients compared to leprosy households . TransRSocTropMedHyg 2004, 98 :156–164.
4. Herath S, Navinan MR, Liyanage I, Rathnayaka N, Yudhishdran J, Fernando J, Sirimanne G, Kulatunga A: Lucio’s phenomenon, an uncommon occurrence among leprosy patients in Sri Lanka. BMC Res Notes 2015, 8:672.
5. Kasturiaratchi ND, Settinayake S, Grewal P: Processes and challenges: how the Sri Lankan health system managed the integration of leprosy services. Lepr Rev 2002, 73:177–185.
6. Lobo D a, Velayudhan R, Chatterjee P, Kohli H, Hotez PJ: The neglected tropical diseases of India and South Asia: review of their prevalence, distribution, and control or elimination. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2011, 5:e1222.
7. Madarasingha NP, Senaviratne JK: A study of household contacts of children with leprosy. Ceylon Med J 2011, 56:112–114.
8. Atukorala DN: Leprosy and the child in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka Journal of Child Health 2003, 32:89–91.
9. Penny, Williams, Grewal Dewapura, Dayamal Gunawardene P, Settinayake S: Social Marketing To Eliminate Leprosy. Soc Mar Q 1998:27–31.
10. Perera A, Atukorale DN, Sivayogan S, Ariyaratne VS, Karunaratne L de A: Prevalence of skin diseases in suburban Sri Lanka. Ceylon Med J 2000, 45:123–128.
11. Wijesinghe PR, Settinayake S: An analysis of the pattern of detection of leprosy patients by institutions in the general health services in Sri Lanka after the integration of leprosy services into general health services. Lepr Rev 2005, 76:296–304.
12. Wijesinghe P, Wijesinghe T: Integration of leprosy services into the General Health Service in Sri Lanka: overcoming challenges to implementation in a remote district. WHO South-East Asia J Public Heal 2013, 2:63.
13. Wijesinghe MSD: Contact tracing in leprosy: Looking beyond the visible. WER Sri Lanka 2016, 43:09, http://www.epid.gov.lk/web/images/pdf/wer/2016/vol_43_no_09-english.pdf